Facebook ‘cancelled’ a ‘subversive’ account claiming it was linked to the 9/11 attacks

Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday cancelled an account that was supposedly linked to fake news claims that the company had censored the internet, citing the company’s security procedures.

The account, which was created in October 2016, claimed that Facebook was banning a group of fake news outlets and had censored them.

However, the company deleted the account and said it had suspended it because it had been misidentified.

Facebook did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Facebook has been accused of censorship on the basis of false or misleading content.

On Monday, the site temporarily suspended an account claiming to be a Russian propaganda site, which it later confirmed had been created by a fake news group, the RT news outlet.

The RT account had been used to spread stories claiming that the Russian government had hacked US elections.

The Kremlin denied involvement, but said it has been targeting US election politics and US election results in a wide range of ways.

On Wednesday, Facebook said it was “deeply concerned” by the allegations.

The company said in a statement that it was working to identify and remove accounts that had been misrepresented as legitimate, and that the accounts were deleted as soon as possible.

“We will remove any accounts that misrepresent our standards and processes,” the statement read.

“The people behind these fake accounts are trying to distort the truth about us.

We take them very seriously.”